Dev Team Leader
This job is located in:
The Development Team Leader role includes full ownership on the RealTime bidding system at Feature Forward and includes development of a complex distributed real time system, algorithm research & development, and requires strong business orientation.
- Managing & Leading the development of one or more products.
- Responsible for the development & delivery of the product, as well as for the live system.
- Participate in defining cross system architecture, work processes & development methodologies.
- Working directly with Marketing, Sales, and Product.
- 8-12 years of experience in software development, 4+ years as a leading a team/group.
- Experience in development of a distributed system that requires high availability & scalability.
- Experience with Web systems, technologies and cloud.
- Experience and strong knowledge in Linux.
- Experience in systems integration & Web services.
- Strong interpersonal skills & full command of the English language.
- Ability to take leadership over a development project and a development team.
Technical Skills - Advantage
- Good understanding of Internet Marketing
- Specific experience in Internet marketing / media buying / running campaigns
- Experience in working with CodeIgniter
- Background & IT of Web systems, specifically with cloud based solutions.
- Experience in development or definition of a DSS.
- Experience with Vertical DBs, NoSQL, and Hadoop.
- 3+ years of experience in server side with LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, Mysql,PHP)